What is Finala?
Finala is an open-source resource cloud scanner that analyzes, discloses, presents and notifies about wasteful and unused resources.
With Finala you can achieve 2 main objectives: Cost saving & Unused resources detection.
Finala is built on top of KISS design principle.
Keep it simple, stupid (KISS) is a design principle which states that designs and/or systems should be as simple as possible. Wherever possible, complexity should be avoided in a system—as simplicity guarantees the greatest levels of user acceptance and interaction.
- YAML Definitions: Resources definitions are described using a high-level YAML configuration syntax. This allows Finala consumers easily tweak the configuration to help it understand their infrastructure, spending habits and normal usage.
- 1 Click Deployment: Finala can be deployed via Docker compose or a Helm chart.
- Dashboard: Users can easily explore,investiage and focus on unused or unutilized resources.
- Resource Filtering by Cloud Provider Tags: Users can filter unused resources by just providing the tags you are using in your cloud provider.
- Schedule Pro Active Notifications: Finala has the ability to configure scheduled based notifications to a user or a group.